Sunday, February 21, 2010

I-Pad Free



Apple’s I-pad release will revolutionize the electronic industry with its amazing and attractive features. Ipad will surely will win innumerable fans. One can also download lot of free stuff using free ipad its Wi-fi connectivity.This Apple I-pad allows you to read e-books, down load, listen to music, play games and send e-mails. It also comes with a touch screen LCD display that is of 9’’ height and weighs about 1.5 pounds. According to Apple it has twelve hours of battery life. The Apple’s I-pad will definitely find itself a huge market for entertainment.







There’s rumor that Apple’s I-pad might be launched during the month of April. Apple has told that the prices will vary in the range of 600$ -700$ during its launch and later on the prices may be hiked. Along with I-pad you ipad free also get software for calendar, maps, a video player and ipod software for playing music.With I-pad navigating the web pages are quite easier. I-pad ahs lots of features that today’s consumers are longing for. With the big screen you are able to see everything crystal clear. Some of the other features of this I-pad includes super fast wireless access, up to 64 MB memory, blue tooth, wireless EDR, speakers and built in microphones

No comments:

Post a Comment